BODAGI d.o.o, in its business, carries out personal data protection measures in accordance with the General Data Protection Act (GDPR), legal and regulatory obligations. .
Processing Manager: BOGADI d.o.o., Matije Gupca 102, 33517 Mikleuš
Regarding all matters pertaining to the processing of your personal data and the exercise of rights envisaged by the General Data Protection Regulation, you may contact the Personal Data Protection Officer in any of the following ways:
in writing to: BOGADI d.o.o., Matije Gupca 102, 33517 Mikleuš, za Službenika za zaštitu podataka
We are fully committed to ensuring continuous and effective policy-making, and we also expect our employees and business partners to do so. This policy determines the expected behavior of BOGADI, its permanent, temporary and casual employees as well as business partners and third parties in relation to the collection, use, custody, transfer, disclosure or destruction of personal data processed in BOGADI business processes.
An integral part of this Policy is the following:
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION RULES
THE DATA THAT WE CONCLUDE
During the various forms of interaction with BOGADI (use of the web site, sending of inquiries / requests by e-mail, mail, participation in tenders / loyalty programs), personal data are collected which include but are not limited to the following:
- Name, surname
- Residential address
- Telephone number
BOGADI d.o.o. during various forms of interaction, it may also collect information that does not belong to a group of personal data, which includes, but is not limited to, the following::
- Data on the device through which you are connecting to the Internet
- The type and version of the Internet browser you are using
- How to use the web site of BOGADI
LEGAL BASES FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
We process and use personal data only for the purposes for which they were collected. Processing of personal data is permitted only to the extent that at least one of the following is met:
- Processing is necessary for the legitimate business interests of BOGADI d.o.o. or third parties, unless these interests are of greater interest or the fundamental rights and freedoms of users that require the protection of personal data – for example, processing data for marketing purposes, when we notify our customers of special offers or refer to events we expect to be able to interested;
- Based on the information on the scope of processing, there is an explicit privation by the user – for example, the parental custody holder for the disclosure of data for children younger than 16 years.
Use of data
BOGADI d.o.o. uses personal information for the following purposes:
- Marketing and sales activities – BOGADI d.o.o. personal information may be used with the purpose of notifying new benefits, amenities, discounts, or similar activities
- Employee protection – BOGADI d.o.o. personal data may be disclosed by individuals if they believe it is necessary or appropriate to protect the health and safety of employees, visitors, property and / or users
- Legal reporting and data processing obligations
Methods of data collection
Personal data is collected in one of the following ways:
- Directly from the individual – by telephone conversation with individuals, by participating in the competition contest / loyalty program.
- Indirectly – information that is publicly available on websites that do not belong to BOGADI d.o.o. (eg social networking, open forums), data obtained by using cookies, links, and similar technologies
BOGADI d.o.o. provides user rights with respect to:
- Access to information;
- Objection to processing;
- Limitation of processing;;
- Data transfer;
- Correction of data;
- Delete data.
The Beneficiary submits a written or oral request to the Applicant. If an individual submits an application pertaining to any of the above-mentioned rights, BOGADI d.o.o. shall consider any such request in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations on data protection. BOGADI d.o.o. reserves the right to charge the costs for handling customer requests in exceptional cases where the requests are unreasonable.
Users have the right to be informed on the basis of the submitted application and after successful verification of their identity on the following:
- The purpose of processing personal data;
- Source of personal data, if it is not provided by the user;
- Personal data category;
- recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data may or may be transferred together with the location of those recipients;
- The anticipated period of storage of personal data or explanation for determining the storage period;
- Use any automated decision-making, including profiling;
All requests for access or correction of personal data must be addressed to the Personal Data Protection Officer, who will record any request upon receipt. The response to each request is submitted within 30 days of the receipt of the written request of the user.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING BASED ON USER PRIVILEGES
In certain cases, BOGADI d.o.o. may seek the benefit of the beneficiaries or their holders of parental responsibility for the processing of personal data for a particular purpose.
When personal data processing is based on a user, the user / parent of parental responsibility can at any time withdraw the day’s privilege, but this will not affect the legitimacy of the deferred processing before it is withdrawn.
BOGADI d.o.o. will not retain personal data longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they were originally collected.
BOGADI d.o.o. will keep your Personal Information as long as they are needed to provide the product or service; as long as necessary in accordance with these Rules or the time of collection; as long as necessary because of our legal obligations, solving disputes and enforcing our contracts; or to the extent permitted by the law.
When the retention period expires, BOGADI d.o.o. the personal information will be deleted in a manner that ensures that they can not be reconstructed or read.
BOGADI d.o.o. (eg preventing loss or damage, unauthorized modifications, access or processing, and other threats to which personal data may be caused by human activity or physical / natural environment) may be subject to physical, technical and organizational measures.
The security measures being implemented aim to:
- Prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to a data processing system that processes personal data;
- Prevent persons who have the right to use the data processing system to access personal data that is beyond their needs and authority;
- Ensure that personal data during electronic transmission or during transmission can not be read, copied, modified or removed without permission;
- Ensure the availability of system records for the purpose of determining who has been entered, altered or removed personal data from the data processing system;
- Ensure that, when processing is carried out by the processor, the data can only be processed in accordance with the instructions of the processing manager;
- Ensure that personal data is protected against unwanted destruction or loss;
- Ensure that personal data collected for different purposes can be processed separately;
- Ensure that personal data is not kept longer than necessary.
REQUIREMENTS FROM THE PARTIES OF JUDICIAL BODIES
Under certain circumstances, it is permissible to share personal information without the user’s knowledge or consent. And when disclosure of personal information is required in any of the following purposes:
- • Preventing or detecting crimes.
- • Arrest or prosecution of the offender.
- • Estimate or collection of taxes or fees.
- • By court order or by any law.
HANDLING OF PRESUMPTIONS
In the case of complaints regarding compliance with these and other privacy-related rules, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event of a complaint, we will investigate the whole situation regarding the use and disclosure of personal information in accordance with these policies and we will try to resolve them as soon as possible.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION OF CHILDREN
Pursuant to Article 19, paragraph 1 of the Law on Implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (NN 42/2018), BOGADI doo, regarding the protection of personal data, considers children all under the age of 16 and does not seek or collect personal data of children or about them without the consent of the holder of parental responsibility.
Therefore, BOGADI d.o.o. make every reasonable effort to ensure that the data obtained from the children are processed only with the consent of the parent responsible.
If BOGADI d.o.o. knowing that the personal data of the children sent to him, but without the valid consent of the holder of parental responsibility, will in reasonable endeavor to do the following:
- delete these personal data from your files as soon as possible; and
- ensure, in the event that deletion is not possible, that such personal information is not used for any purpose;
- and will not in any case give to any third party.
If the parent or guardian has questions regarding our personal data processing, please contact us at the address of the Personal Data Protection Officer.
WHERE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL BE PROCESSED
We handle your data within the European Economic Area. In the event of a need for the transfer of personal data beyond that area, such transfer will only take place if the European Commission has confirmed that a third country meets a certain level of data protection or if there are adequate safeguards in accordance with applicable law (eg binding corporate rules, clause).
THE RIGHT OF SUBMISSION OF SUPERVISORY BODIES
At any time, you may file a complaint about processing your personal information if you believe that when processing your data violated the Croatian or European regulations on data protection for the Supervisory Authority to the Personal Data Protection Agency, Martićeva 14, Zagreb, email@example.com
Your personal information is collected and used only on the basis of the data you have voluntarily provided to BOGADI, either by registration (when registering you will use personal information such as: name and surname, address, city, email, birth year) or by using Internet site.
Collected personal information is kept in electronic form and all appropriate technical and organizational measures are applied to prevent personal data violations. Received emails with your personal information BOGADI d.o.o. will only be used to meet your requirements.
Cookies allow collecting statistical information about the user’s behavior on the web pages (eg, in which parts of the Internet page the users stay the longest and the shortest), the Internet browser (eg Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, Google Chrome , Firefox) and so on.
A cookie is a small packet of data sent from a server to a user’s computer, and serves as an anonymous identifier. The purpose of the cookie is to improve user experience while using the web site. Cookies on the BOGADI web site are anonymised and are not used to access user data or to track user activity after leaving.
The BOGADI Web site monitors the site’s statistical visitation exclusively to obtain the necessary information about the attractiveness and performance of your site.
The owners of search companies inform you about how to manage cookies. Read more on linked links.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
For the remaining search engines, please consult with the relevant documentation provided by the respective trading company owned by the search system.
DIGITAL MARKETING, NEWSLETTER
BOGADI d.o.o. sends promotional materials through digital communication channels to individuals who have at some point achieved some kind of collaboration (participants in prize draws / loyalty programs) and who gave us contact information for such a form of communication. BOGADI’s users have at all times the right to disable the service of receiving promotional materials, and BOGADI d.o.o. will allow the tools to be able to delete the data from the notification database. The legal basis for processing data for this purpose is the legitimate interest of BOGADI.
Contact information, such as your name and email address, is required in case you want to use promotional material services from BOGADI. Promotional materials include information about products and special offers and newsletters.
The user will be notified at the time of the first contact or at any stage of the service of using his data for digital marketing purposes.
The general exclusion option is not available for some forms of non-marital communication, such as communication related to product download, sales transaction, winning in the bidding contest you are participating, statements of compliance with legal obligations, and (where permitted by law).
For delivery of Newsletter BOGADI d.o.o. can use the technical services of external business partners. In this case, we will only process the email address you have submitted for the Newsletter. We also ensure that the selected business partner is using it only and only for the delivery of our Newsletter at a time when you are logged in and may not use it for other purposes. Except in the aforementioned case and under the above conditions, BOGADI d.o.o. it will not share your contact information, which you have provided for signing in to the Newsletter, with third parties.
BOGADI d.o.o. takes all security measures to protect the user’s data during data entry, transfer, data processing, and storage. Access to data is limited and only to those employees who are required to do business.
Personal information provided to BOGADI during registration will be kept during the existence of the Internet site or during the registration period of the user. All the information that is given to BOGADI when registering on the Internet site will be destroyed at the latest when it is extinguished.
Users at any time have the right to request information about who their personal data is processed by BOGADI, that is to say the same changes or wipes, by submitting a request to the Personal Data Protection Officer.